I was a managing a fast-food restaurant when I fell off the marquee sign.
Hurt and unable to breathe, I asked the staff to call 911 for help-but one of my employees said I should see a nearby chiropractor . I said I didn’t care but I needed immediate help.
The relief was immediate, and in my subsequent visits I was astounded as how this man was able to understand so much about my body. I remember thinking to myself , “I wish I could do that!”
I heard a voice! The voice said “Why don’t you?”
I finally knew what I wanted to do with my life!
3 months later I moved 750 miles and enrolled in Chiropractic College. Chiropractic helped me with issues that I had for years.
I’ve been a chiropractor for nearly 20 years now. I love to see the miracles that occur in my office on a daily basis. I want to change lives and I thank God on a daily basis that I get to do what I do.
Dr. Dan DeReuter
- Graduate of Life University College of Chiropractic
- Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of the Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Has done postgraduate study in Network Spinal Analysis, Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique, Koren Specific Technique (KST), Bio-Geometric Intergration (BGI) and in Nutrition and Herbal Medicine.
- Conducts screenings and health talks to introduce people to the concept of drug-free Natural Health.
- Previously the official chiropractor of the Dad’s Garage Theater Company.
- Has adjusted hundreds on a mercy mission to Honduras, in Central America
- Is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
- Specializes in advanced chiropractic methods.
Dr. DeReuter provided treatment for hundreds of Hondurans as part of the work of Lifeline Ministries.
Among some of the success stories from the trip were a 91 year old woman who regained her eyesight and a young boy that improved dramatically from what was thought to be a congenital condition (from birth)
Dr. DeReuter is available for talks and seminars. Please contact the office for more information.
If youre nice, you can even follow him on social media.