Friends with Benefits week 2017 is April 24-27
Every year we have a “Friends with Benefits Week” If you are a current practice member, you can bring in 1 person to come get adjusted with you. Their visit is free and you just pay your regular rate.
There is some fine print here:
- The friend must be a new client
- Visit is for non-therapeutic chiropractic
- There will be no reporting for personal injury, Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Comp, etc.
- Must agree to our terms of service on new client form
- Can’t use your birthday visit to bring a friend in.
That’s it. It’s a great opportunity to “turn someone on” to the benefits of chiropractic!
So share with your friends and let’s help some people!